EAGE Near Surface Special Edition
The EAGE Infrastructure Planning, Monitoring and BIM division of Near Surface Geophysics invites you to submit an article for the special issue:
Geophysics for Infrastructure Planning, Monitoring and BIM.
Call for Paper Now Open
With the increased focus on infrastructure of engineered structures and the move to integrated models (up to city scale) the geophysical community is posed to provide an important contribution. Our in-depth knowledge of subsurface imaging and (structural) monitoring will provide a wealth of information for inclusion into a readily accessible digital platform used by engineers in planning, design and upgrade of infrastructure to changes in use, traffic and environmental challenges.
- First Announcement Publication: February 2022
- Submission of expression of interest (10-15 lines abstract sent to the Guest Editors): March 15, 2022
- Submission deadline of the full manuscript May 2022
- Final decision on accepted manuscripts: November 15, 2022
- Publication Special Issue: February 2023