14th May 2015, Biennial field exhibition.
Venue: NSGG test site, Leicester.
- Access to indoors and outdoors exhibition.
- Field demonstrations of Geophysical equipment and survey methods.
- Hands on experience with processing software.
- Student competition- distinguishing graves through geophysics.
- Tea/coffee all day and bag lunch for pre-registrants.
- 3 Student travel bursaries on offer by ISAP.
Registration is now available online £15 (£10 full-time students)
Select the correct option below and click the Add to Cart Button to pay using PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account, payment may be made using a Credit or Debit card.
Geophysics methods on show*
|Ground conductivity measurement||Resistivity||Magnetics|
|Susceptibility measurement||Ground Penetrating Radar||GPS location systems|
|Data processing software||Electromagnetics|
Exhibiting companies and instrument manufacturers*
|Foerster UK||Geomatrix||Geoscan Research|
*Exact specification and range of equipment dependent on availability and prevailing weather conditions.
16th July 2015, Geophysics for Critical Infrastructure.
Venue: The British Geological Survey, Keyworth
A joint meeting with the Engineering Group of the Geological Society. More information will follow.
Advance notice of meetings in 2016
13th January 2016. Venue: Burlington House, London. Meeting title: TBA
May 2016. Research in Progress, The Geological Survey, Keyworth
December 2016. Advances in Archaeological Geophysics. Venue: Burlington House.